Monday, July 28, 2008

About Me


I have always been interested in photography, I can remember taking pictures with my blue Fisher Price camera when I was little. Even then I loved it. Throughout school, I was always the one that would have my camera in hand snapping hundreds of pictures and waiting anxiously to pick them up.

Since having my children it has only allowed me to practice even more, wanting to savor every precious moment because they pass by so quickly. Only since the birth of my third child did I start to pursue photography more seriously. I have been in business for 2 years now and truly love what I do. Hearing a parent say that they love the pictures, that the pictures show their child’s personality, or just a simple Thank You, means the world to me. I hope that I will be able to continue with this passion for years to come, and capture many more moments and pictures for parents to cherish.

Andrea L. Kalokitis

No comments: